LeedsRental is targeted at those who wish to rent any facility owned by Leeds or partner organizations. It enables you to use and enjoy the usufruct of these facilities while you pay rent on its use. These include vehicles, houses and properties, locations, etc.
The entire application process, from submission of application to fund release may be completed within a week!
Below are the process involved to apply for the Creative Minds non-interest financing.
- To apply, click the link provided here: application form
- You will be redirected to a login/register page
- For new applicant, ensure you fill your details on the registration form. Use the credentials provided to login to your account.
- For returning applicant, kindly login with your valid credentials to have access
- Click on the LeedsRental link from the list of navigation, fill the details on the form displayed to apply.
- An acknowledgement email is sent to all applicants
- Submission undergoes review.
- Applicants whose applications are considered viable are then asked to forward reference forms to their referees
- A project manager visits the applicant
- Applicant requirements are further reviewed based on additional findings
- Agreed terms are indicated in Agreement, and forwarded for applicant’s review and execution
- Funds are released to suppliers of the required components.
NB: You can monitor your submission status from your dashboard