This is our benevolent loan to enable you to meet core needs such as rent, school fees, medical bills and other essentials.
This is a non-interest loan. You repay the exact amount given at the stipulated period. Depending on the nature of the request, a negligible administrative may be charged or waived.
This loan is open to anyone who is in need, as long as the set requirements are met.
This is a non-interest loan. You repay the exact amount given at the stipulated period.
Below are the process involved to apply for the LeedsQard.
- To apply, click the link provided here: application form
- You will be redirected to the form
- An acknowledgment email is sent to all applicants
- Submission undergoes review.
- Applicants whose applications are considered viable are then asked to forward reference forms to their referees
- A project manager contacts successful applicants
- Applicant requirements are further reviewed based on additional findings
- Agreed terms are indicated in Agreement, and forwarded for applicant’s review and execution
- Funds are released to suppliers of the required components, and in the case of rent, to the landlord