This is our benevolent loan to enable you to meet core needs such as rent, school fees, medical bills and other essentials.
This is a non-interest loan. You repay the exact amount given at the stipulated period. However, we charge a token to cover for administrative charges.
This is usually very negligible. This loan is open to anyone who is in need, as long as they meet the set requirements.
This is a non-interest loan. You repay the exact amount given at the stipulated period.
Below are the process involved to apply for the LeedsQard.
- To apply, click the link provided here: application form
- You will be redirected to a login/register page
- For new applicant, ensure you fill your details on the registration form. Use the credentials you provided to login to your account.
- For returning applicant, kindly login with your valid credentials to have access
- Click on the LeedsQard link from the list of navigation, fill the details on the form displayed to apply.
- An acknowledgement email is sent to all applicants
- Submission undergoes review.
- Applicants whose applications are considered viable are then asked to forward reference forms to their referees
- A project manager visits the applicant
- Applicant requirements are further reviewed based on additional findings
- Agreed terms are indicated in Agreement, and forwarded for applicant’s review and execution
- Funds are released to suppliers of the required components.