Cooperative societies have long been in existence with the sole aim of helping participating members to save and achieve more through joint efforts. The success of many cooperative societies has facilitated staff members in many private and public sector organisations to set up their own cooperative societies.
At Leeds NG, we believe such societies should be actively supported. Hence, we are supporting cooperative societies in the following areas:
- Non-interest financing for the cooperative societies and participating members
- Training and advisory services on non-interest financial operations
- Financing of foodstuff, beverages, fast-moving consumer products and other household daily needs that may be required by members of the cooperative. Participating cooperative societies repay at a later date.
- An affordable cooperative management portal that is suitable for cooperative societies of any size.
- Cooperatives societies with excess funds can also invest in non-interest financed projects through LeedsNG
- On-site supervision of businesses that the cooperative societies invest in. This particularly facilitates project coordination and the security of cooperative investment.
How it works
- Your cooperative completes our dedicated cooperative society enrolment form here
- Your application goes through an internal review process
- Our team reaches out to you on the next steps
- An agreement is signed between the cooperative management and Leeds NG.
That’s it! You start enjoying the numerous benefits of our Cooperative Financing.