Leeds Housing Finance is targeted at individuals who have an existing viable business or a stable source income and wish to develop their land in Nigeria. This initiative is established to facilitate homeownership for those who have already purchased their land and wish to build their desired dream home equipped with optional solar facilities to ensure 24/7 electricity and comfort.
This non-interest financing covers the required components, workmanship and professional services for each stage of the development. Financing is released gradually in accordance with the progress or on completion of a job, and applicants whose applications are approved are free to choose Leeds construction expert team or other builders for the completion of the housing project.
The 8 stages of the housing project that qualifies for this financing are:
- Vacant land
- Roofing (plus ceiling)
- External finishes
- Internal finishes
- Completed, but needs renovation
- To apply, click the link provided here: application form
- Submission undergoes review.
- Applicants whose applications are successful at the initial review stage are then asked to forward reference forms to their referees
- A project manager engages the applicants
- Agreed terms are indicated in Agreement, and forwarded for applicant’s review and execution
In addition to the application form, applicants whose applications are approved will be required to provide the following:
- Current utility bill
- A valid means of IDs for client and guarantors
- Proof of ownership of land/housing unit.
- 2 recent passport-size photographs for clients and the referees.
- Evidence of stable income flow for the past 6 months (eg bank statement)
The housing finance model adopts a sale-based (Istisna) contract. The entire application process is free!