Leeds Limited is a registered company with key investment focus in the African markets. We offer dynamic and ethical business solutions and great investment opportunities through excellent business practices.
Leeds Limited focuses on three key business areas:
- Non-interest finance solutions;
- Agri-business; and
- Technology business solutions
Since its registration in 2007, the company has developed various solutions to meet and exceed customers’ expectations in Nigeria, Ghana and the Republic of Benin. Specifically, we have developed the following solutions tailored towards SMEs, corporate organizations and individual clients in the African business space:
- Non-interest finance. We have developed a fully functional non-interest finance solution tailored towards the African business climate. Our non-interest financial solutions enable young entrepreneurs and existing business owners to access a range of non-interest financial services. These services include; CreativeMinds (Mudarabah), LeedsPartners (Musharakah), LeedsPurchase (Murabaha), LeedsRentals (Ijarah), LeedsServices (Service-Ijarah), LeedsQard (Qard Hasan), LeedsCSR, LeedsSukuk and HajjFund. More details are available on our non-interest finance portal- nif.leedsng.com
- E-commerce services. Our e-commerce site, leedsng.com/mart, provides a reliable platform for individual and corporate buyers to access, review, compare and buy a range of products for their homes, offices and personal needs at highly competitive market prices. The products include home and office appliances and gadgets, Computers and ICT accessories, portable home solar systems, fresh and processed agricultural products, etc. We also offer trusted buyers, opportunities to pay in installments.
- Agro-Businesses. Leeds has developed core potentials in different agro-investments. We deliver fresh and processed agro products through our company-financed agro projects in poultry, snail farming and fish farming. Leeds is also partnering with Al-Azhar Foundation to commence its agro processing unit at Kogi state. Some of the target products include starch, cassava flour, garri, cassava chips, animal feed made from cassava peels and biogas. agro.leedsng.com
- Software and ICT solutions. We have developed different software solutions aimed at improving human resources, productivity and performance. Some of our software solutions available in the market include Leeds iHR (Payroll Application), LeedsEduPortal, LeedsCs (Cooperative Societies portals), CCTV and IP Camera installations. sc.leedsng.com
To be a world class enterprise with great commitment to improving the quality of life across spectrum of stakeholders
To deliver quality products and cut-edge business services to our clients with high regards to honesty and integrity in all dealings.
Our key strength is our young, dynamic and target-driven team. Leeds is managed by a team of highly motivated minds required to facilitate quality investment decisions towards achieving greater Returns on Investment (ROI) for our investors. We have also put in place necessary controls, checks and balances in each step of our processes. Leeds particularly invests in its team through excellent HR practices. Our ICT technology solutions are tailored towards ensuring proper monitoring, productivity and increased performance.
Our Core Business Values
- Reliance on God for success
- High regards for honour, honesty and integrity in all business engagements
- Building trusted customer and partner networks
- Respect for the environment
Leeds maintains strategic partnership with key allies and trusted organizations across geographical boundaries.